Learning Management Systems, also known as eLearning software or online learning software, offer solutions to making computer-based learning easier for all learners, be it trainers, employees, or HR professionals.
Nearly half of all US organizations make use of an LMS, and the main industries are Education, Technology, Manufacturing, and Healthcare. Interested to know what they use them most for?
Here are its most used features:
Reasons you need an LMS for your business
- You can have all your content in one place and share it easily with all your employees.
- Training and course delivery via an LMS is consistent.
- The company can easily generate training reports and track goal progress, knowledge gains, and more.
- Great for industries that are required to train, assess, and report for compliance purposes, like Pharmaceuticals, or Building and Construction.
- Using an LMS for training purposes reduces overall costs.
- LMSs that are web or cloud-based allow you to access your eLearning courses at any time or place. The learner chooses when they want to learn.
- It can be used for the entire company; not only for a specific department.
To sum up, it’s important to know that the benefits of having an LMS are major and you should definitely look into it. Some LMSs – such as Fir LMS – provide free demos for you to see for yourself if it’s right for you.